Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Results of my Labours!

I have been doing some of the fab free classes over on My Creative Classroom and here's a few of my results, I have loads of stuff to show but here's a few for now and hopefully I will make time to add more in as I go over the next week!

This one was to dye ribbons to match your work, I left some of the original ribbon in the picture on the left and the colour it has picked up is amazing.





This was to use a Becky Fleck sketch.











This was for a class by Beverley (AKA The Guv), to use scraps using a Di Hickman sketch.






This was the same class using another Di Hickman sketch.







This was class on stamping and although I didn't follow it exactly, it was great fun!!








And lastly, this was to make fabric gathered flowers which I can't believe I never tried before and I absolutely love them so will be doing plenty more in the future!!

But most importantly I have been having great fun and I'm going back over there shortly to see what to do next!!
All of the papers came from HOTP cardmaker's kits, which I got at a bargain price over at CTYD!

2 comments:

Fab said...

Wow Ruth, flippin heck you've been a buy girl ....no wonder your Craft Mojo materialised itself in physical form ! LOL Gorgeous cards BTW.

Beverley Todd said...

LOL! didn't realise the gathered flower card was yours - you didn't put your name in the gallery!
Love these cards (& that HOTP kit!)
It's not too late to join us at MCC - the free classroom is open for another week but you need to register by tomorrow!