Sunday, November 25, 2007

SPS & SOS!!

OK, so not one of my better pictures!!! What more can I say other than I am absolutely fine, and a girls gotta do something to pass the time when she spends 6 hours strapped to a spinal board in A&E!!!! You know you're a scrapper when you think of every eventuality as a possible scrapbook page!!! How did I get like this? A woman hit us from behind at about 40-50mph while we were stationary! OUCH! You think I look bad? You should see her car! Ours only has some damage to the rear bumper but goodness only knows what its like inside!

And to show-off, this picture of a fucshia which had dropped off its bush, it was just such a lovely contrast of colours as it lay on the ground!

4 comments:

Roz said...

OMG, I can't believe you did that, your a true nutter, bet the nurses thought you had lost it, and where taking pics for insurance, ha haa.

Hazel said...

Gosh, how horrendous. I hope you are OK. Hope you get some rest tonight xxx

Bambi said...

oh dear, hope you get better soon. love the sos (^_^)

Charli said...

OMG Ruth you poor sod, and it is so true about the scrapper thing, taking photos of all sorts of weird and wonderful things!! Including your good self lol so glad you're OK love x