Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Oh WOW!

Got my 2nd DT kit today from CTYD! It's not something I would have chosen ever but I really like it and there are so many ideas buzzing round my brain with it, I can't wait to get on with it! There are some gorgeous American crafts ribbons and loads of fab brads, so I shall be having great fun playing, can't wait to see what the other guys have got!
The LO is one I did for the blog, using what was left from the last kit but the papers seemed to work perfectly with the fountain, I took the picture while we were driving along! I literally stuck my head out the window, pointed the camera and took it, praying it would come out and it did the picture is far better than I expected!
Work is absolutely manic at the moment, I feel snowed under with paperwork, but I am going to enjoy my 2 days off and face it when I go back!! In the meantime I hope to have a wonderful two days, we have nothing planned so I am hoping to get plenty of time to scrap and maybe get out and about, and take some more pictures!

No comments: