Monday, October 29, 2007

Life Is Measured In Moments

I have to admit when I opened this kit and saw all those papers,I panicked, mine were all grey!! But having spent plenty of time playing with them and stroking them I now really like them, I have realised that the grey allows the pictures to really stand out whilst being a easy, neutral colour to work with, it really is very flexible!! So on that note, this is my latest LO from the kit.
These are pictures of my parents wedding from 1975, those bridesmaids dresses are a bit groovy but were the inspiration behind the whole LO, they really stood out hence the reason I chose to mount them on the blue! My mum looks so beautiful, people do tell me I look like her but I can't see the resemblance, I wish I had the chance to get to know her. And my Dad well he hasn't changed much, he still looks the same, and I love him loads!!

No comments: