Thursday, February 08, 2007

Not a bad day overall!

Okay, so yesterdays problems are still causing me serious grief but won't bother with the details tonight, lets just say it's really not pleasant in more ways than one! But as long as it doesn't get any worse I can manage!
Went to WW tonight, didn't hang around though as I don't feel right but I was really unsure if I would have lost, gained or what! Well anyway, last week was 1lb and tonight I nearly fell off the scales as I lost another 4lbs, so that's 18lbs in total! WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How much of that I can put down to yesterday and today I don't know as I haven't really eaten a lot as I feel "strange" and liquid weighs a lot and the amount I'm losing could have added to it but I'm not complaining. As long as it stays off!

NOTE TO SELF: I'm not overweight, I'm undertall, I should be 12" 7'!!!!!

No comments: