Monday, February 12, 2007

I'm bored!

Well, I'm on holiday from work this week and we were supposed to be going away but as my body can't decide what it is doing at the moment, it is not possible, so I have been sitting at home being a good girl just like the doctor told me and God is it boring!
Not really had too much inspiration either to get on and scrap! I appear to have lost my mojo along with my appetite, and have spent an unusually large amount of time reading, watching TV and laying down!
Possibly a slight improvement today things seem to be settling down and fingers crossed they will keep on that way but judging by the pains I have been getting I'm not so sure!

NOTE TO SELF: Get some inspiration going and use your time more constructively! (Where are the CyberCrops when you need them)!

No comments: