Thursday, January 11, 2007

Weight Watchers


Well today I took the plunge and joined WW with some work colleagues of mine, I can't believe how expensive it is, I will be losing pounds in more than one way, but if it works (or should I say, if I stick to it) then it will be well worth it!!! Mind you it didn't take us long to rename something far more catchy and funny, in fact we hadn't even arrived for our first meeting and we had christened it Fat F*****'s! I actually quite like it and it will now be known as such!!!
Otherwise not a lot to report today, I finally worked out how to upgrade my camera printer dock only to discover it didn't need it and the only reason it wasn't working was because I had the wrong batteries in the camera!!! DUH!

Just a quick digi LO I did the other day, I really like the way this turned out and I am so lucky that this is the view at the end of my road!
Note to self: BEWARE of the weighing scales!!!

1 comment:

Roz said...

Good luck with WW.