Friday, January 19, 2007

OW! OW! OW!






Today I hurt like hell! My neck feels as though it doesn't want to support my head, my shoulders don't belong to me and my hips are just bloody painful! So, as I have today to relax and recover I have decided that there is no better therapy than sitting on my ass all day in PJ's scrapping! So here are todays efforts so far. For the Disney one I used Kirsty's digi Ice Queen Kit, and what a superb kit it is, thanks Kirsty! The second is some of the sealions taken at Longleat last year, I was so lucky to get such great photos and decided to make quite a plain LO just using Bazzill cardstock and rub-ons. I am currently working on my A-Z of Me so watch this space for developments!

NOTE TO SELF: Knowing how clumsy I am, be careful with the craft knife!!

No comments: